If you’re looking to get started with SEO but don’t have a lot of money to invest, don’t worry! You can still get started with SEO for less than $100. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Research Keywords: The first step to any successful SEO campaign is to research the right keywords. You can use free tools like Google Keyword Planner to find the best keywords for your website.
2. Create Quality Content: Once you have identified the right keywords, you need to create quality content that is optimized for those keywords. This means writing content that is relevant to the keywords and includes them in the title, headings, and body of the article.
3. Optimize Your Website: Once you have created quality content, you need to optimize your website for those keywords. This includes making sure your website is properly indexed by search engines, optimizing your page titles and meta descriptions, and making sure your website is mobile-friendly.
4. Build Links: Link building is an important part of SEO, and it can be done for less than $100. You can use free tools like Google Alerts to find relevant websites to link to your content. You can also use social media to promote your content and build links.
5. Monitor Your Progress: Finally, you need to monitor your progress to make sure your SEO efforts are paying off. You can use free tools like Google Analytics to track your website’s performance and make sure your SEO efforts are working.
By following these tips, you can get started with SEO for less than $100. Good luck!